Information Systems Officer
About the role
As the Information Systems Officer you will oversee the efficient and accurate use of the People Planner and Mobizio Information Systems. You will also provide support & training to users at regular intervals. The on-going development of People Planner and Mobizio will be managed by you, ensuring requests are sanity checked, budgeted for and delivered by Access Group in a timely manner.
• To enhance and improve the existing functionality of the People Planner and Mobizio systems for the benefit of the users and the wider business.
• To introduce and ensure Branch Teams and Central Office Teams use standard and consistent processes and procedures and understand functionality of systems.
• To identify areas of future development to improve the systems, with a view to making 'value added' systems.
• To ensure that all new system development is delivered and tested in a timely manner and successfully communicated and implemented to the company network.
• To manage the testing of new system versions and updates ensuring current processes are not impacted when updates implemented.
• To maintain training documentation and provide on-going refresher training to existing teams and initial training to new employees.
• To ensure all reporting and monitoring tools meet IH's requirements. New reporting to be developed as required.
• To provide support to the Branch and Head Office Teams, including maintaining user profiles and resolving queries that arise in a timely and professional manner.
• To assist with the management of 'change' projects (ad-hoc) within the business and play a key role in planning, design, development & implementation.
The ideal candidate will be IT iterate, being able to grasp the concept of what our People Planner and Mobizio applications provide.
You will have the flexibility to learn new systems, eventually becoming the 'guru'. This will enable you to assist staff overcome their issues with software as they arise.
Being able to self manage is important as there will be multiple activates on-going, each with their own priority.
You will possess the following:
• Strong computer and systems knowledge
• Flexibility to use multiple systems
• Flexibility to learn new systems
• Able to self-manage and organize others
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Numerate and commercially aware
• Willingness to travel the UK
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of GBP18,000.00 - GBP22,000.00 which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.