Procurement Analyst (retail energy)
Role: Procurement Analyst (retail energy)
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: GBP25,000 -GBP30,000 DOE
Do you have experience of managing the tendering, contracting and buying processes associated with the procurement of individual and grouped energy supplies? Our clientmanages utilities for a range of private and public clients, and are seeking a new Procurement Analyst. Managing procurement processes for new and existing energy contracts, the Procurement Analyst will maintain an understanding of market conditions and advise when supplies should be tendered and under what conditions. If you have experience in energyprocurement and solid Excel, you could be the Procurement Analystwe are looking for!
- Managing procurement process for new and existing energy contracts
- Maintaining an understanding of market conditions
- Advising on when supplies should be tendered and under what conditions
- Management of energy resale for some key clients
- Managing installation and removal of new metering points for clients across the UK
- Operate bespoke tender management software system
- Liaise with energy meter operators and distribution network operators
- Some experience in the energy market.
- Familiar with energy contracts and supply arrangements.
- High level of competence on excel spreadsheets - pivot tables and vlookups.
- Be familiar with data management on a computer network.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work with bespoke database programs