Application Support Analyst
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We're a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We're innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers' car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
What you'll be doing?
You'll be providing software support to our customers who are some of the biggest car brands and dealerships that use our technology & dealer management systems. We look for natural problem solvers and what's great about us is that we don't tier. This enables each team member to challenge their own thinking and develop their technical skills and knowledge through dealing with more and more complex software issues.
You'll be taking ownership of software related issues and troubleshooting them in order to solve the issue. You'll be working with our customers in order to gather as much information from them as possible and to manage their expectations from case start through to case closure. Due to this we look for excellent customer and people skills in our team members. There are no scripts and some of our issues are unknown. This means that you will need to have the drive to understand not only what the problem is but also identify the root cause of it.
- Progress cases through to resolution by utilising available resources and expanding own knowledge.
- Escalating a case in good time after becoming aware they have exhausted all of their knowledge, coaching and knowledge media.
- Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines.
- Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures.
- Being passionate and pro-active in acquiring and absorbing knowledge of the CDK Autoline Product suite and associated toolset, and working closely with management to increase the technical level of personal skills and competence.
- Reporting issues, recommending process improvements and the identification of support tools that will minimise queries, improve resolution times and improve customer experience.
- Self-motivation & initiative to aid your investigation process and career development.
- Effectively coaching and mentoring colleagues in order to expedite case resolution and enhance the level of knowledge within support
- Act as the dedicated contact and able to support customers and colleagues during go live situations
- Ensuring root cause analysis is carried out whenever necessary and without exception
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
This might be the job for you if???
You enjoy solving problems. You'll enjoy taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions to technical issues. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it. You will be a natural trouble shooter. You will not just enjoy figuring out the solution but also solving the root cause of the issue too.
You enjoy helping people. You'll enjoy helping people through to issue resolution. Our customers may not be technical wizards so it's all about talking to them on their level to help them.
You enjoy your tech. You'll enjoy developing your existing tech knowledge and learning new things. You'll enjoy learning about new product features and using a wide range of technology.
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we're united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you'll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths.
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.