Central Business Services Assistant
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for an outstanding professional and experienced Central Business Services Assistant to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of services and processes that supports the business and ensures it has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities. You will be the central point of contact for facilities queries.
Responsibilities and skills include
- Managing office consumables and stationery for staff members
- Inventory review and purchases
- Procurement and contract management
- New Building and Extension project work
- Managing the use of external contractors and suppliers
- Coordinating office and building repairs
- Implementing and reviewing Health and Safety policies and procedures for the site
- Space management involving office moves and ergonomics
- Inducting new staff and maintaining site security
- Assist with the management of caretaker, reception and maintenance teams
- Waste and recycling project management
- Researching and providing appropriate solutions to actively contribute and support site management
- Preparing reports and analysing information
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been short-listed.