Collections Team Leader
Job Title: Collections Team Leader
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: GBP20,000 + Bonuses and Excellent Benefits
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00 (shifts)
Our client is a highly respected, well-known firm of solicitors based in Warwickshire. IIP quality accredited, they provide a wide range of legal services to corporate & commercial clients. They are currently looking for a driven and reliable collections team leader to join their team in Leamington Spa. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced team leader in debt recovery with good communication skills.
- Coaching and managing the team to develop to their full potential.
- Monitor and oversee the achievement of individual staff members, team and overal departments SLA's and targets.
- Providing on the job feedback, technical and customer support.
- Ensure that regulatory compliance is adhered to.
- 1st line quality checking in order to ensure excellent customer and client service
- Monitor that correspondence is processed in a timely manner and in line with FCA guidance, SRA rules and other regulations
- Ensure that the team operates within all set KPI's.
- Hold regular team meetings, 1-2-1's, coaching and other performance and development activities.
- Monitor and manage the team's levels of annual leave, absence , lateness and breaks/lunches throughout each shift.
- Develop and implement team incentives.
- Manage the relationships and expectations with outsourced providers for the team in order to continually develop the quality of service.
- Support senior management activities.
- Presentation of management communications to the team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' team leader or team management experience within an administrative function.
- Excellent knowledge of debt collection rules and regulations (including FCA and DPA)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence.
- Confident and experienced in client interaction ensuring client needs are met in a proffesional and competent matter.
- Organised, systematic, prioritise a demanding workload, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Encourages teamwork
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Results oriented.
Benefits include 22 Days Holiday + B/Hols, Bonus Scheme, Pension & Healthcare Scheme, Training & Development, free onsite parking and much more.You will be expected to work on a rota basis, working shifts to provide cover between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa Schaafstra on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.