Client Manager / Senior Accountant
Client Manager / Senior Accountant job in Coventry
Public Practice Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join a vibrant accountancy firm based in the West Midlands. This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a Manager's position. It would also suit and experienced Client Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
Ideally the Client Manager / Senior Accountant position will be Coventry based, hold ACA/ACCA qualified qualification with a minimum of 5 years' experience working for an accountancy firm where they have undertaken a senior/manager position. Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
It's a lively firm spread across two locations which they pride themselves on their approach to servicing clients and ensure that they develop a good understanding of their client's businesses, to provide excellent ongoing support.
This modern, high growth accountancy firm in West Midlands is a well-established and successful firm. They have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve both personal and business performance and profitability working across a range of Industry sectors.
The Client Manager / Senior Accountant job based in Coventry is working for a fast paced and vibrant firm which provides full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes. This is an upbeat Client Manager / Senior Accountant job which you will need to be a qualified accountant with previous staff management experience.
For the Client Manager / Senior Accountant job based in Coventry, you will need to be able to keep up to date with accounting legislation, self-motivated, efficient and hardworking individual. This will be the perfect opportunity for an individual to progress alongside the company.
The skills for the Client Manager / Senior Accountant job will include:
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
• Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
• Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
• Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
• Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
• Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting that affect our clients
• Liaise with Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of job is accurate and timely
• Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
• Carry out the management function by assisting with staff management
• Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
We are sure that the Client Manger / Senior Accountant job in Coventry will be the perfect job to be able to expand your knowledge and skillset whilst working alongside the Directors.
The successful applicant for the Client Manager / Senior Accountant job role will have the following skills and qualities:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
• Previous practice experience
• Self-motivated, efficient and hardworking individual
• Experience in managing teams
• Attention to detail
• Able to keep up-to-date with accounting legislation and attend courses
• Have knowledge of accounting rules
• Exceptional IT skills
• Meticulous in maintaining records
The perfect Client Manager will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant and will have circa 5 years' experience working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
This Senior Accountant job would suit a Senior Accountant looking for their first Manager job looking to move to a forward-thinking and reputable accountancy firm with the opportunity to develop to Senior Manager/Partner level in the future.
To find out about more Client Manager / Senior Accountant jobs in West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.