Sales Office Administrator
Job Title: Sales Office Administrator
Our client is currently looking to recruit a new member to its Sales Office Administration department.
Working within an existing and highly motivated team your duties will include the following:
- Administrative support to the sales department
- Book construction project enquiries and orders onto the in-house CRM system
- Research sales enquiries against defined criteria to select the appropriate actions required during the booking on process
- Contact customers to obtain additional contact/project information as required
- Access web portals to identify and print out all necessary project documents including technical drawings
- Update and maintain existing client database
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Provide reception and switchboard cover when required.
- Construction, Merchant, Trade knowledge/experience will have a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of construction tender process - desirable but not essential
- Experience of CRM and high proficiency in office based programs such as MS Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to handle large volume of incoming emails
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise accordingly
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Hours: GBP16,000 - GBP17,000 pa
Salary: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.