Merchandising Data Analyst
MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe's leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen within our Merchandising department to assist with general reporting and data support to the Merchandising function.
Main duties will include:
- Creating, running and maintaining merchandising reports
- Using these reports to supply the merchandising team with all data needs
- Supporting the Buying and Merchandising teams with size ratios and planning templates
- Ad hoc data reporting/analysis
- Stock - Gap and Opportunity analysis
- Trend and Competitor analysis.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative
- A passion for the more technical aspects of data analysis
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Location: Leominster, Herefordshire.