Estates and Facilities Business Partner
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust was established in 2013, is currently made up of 12 academies, and has ambitious plans for expansion.
The DCMAT is looking to appoint to a new role within their Central Team.
We are seeking a competent and influential individual who is ready to take on this new role, keen to make a difference and capable of growing as we grow.
Whilst working centrally, reporting to the Head of Operations you will contribute to strategy development, and working across, initially 12 academies, you will closely partner Headteachers and Business Managers.
- A qualified Surveyor or Building Studies graduate? or possess equivalent experience?
- Results driven with a proven track record of achieving cost savings?
- A collaborative team player?
- Ambitious to make a difference?
- Worked within the education or charity sector?
- Managed projects?
- A concern for providing a high class service?
- In depth Health and Safety knowledge?
- Partnered Senior Leadership Team members and Managers?
- Proven communication and influencing skills?
In return, we offer attractive benefits, a support network of professional colleagues, a strong culture of professional development, the opportunity to be part of an aspirational organization and contribute to its development and growth plans.
We are offering a salary range of GBP35,000 to GBP40,000 per annum depending on experience, a 35 hour working week and eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
The an offer to the successful candidate will be subject to a satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure check.
More information is available on our website.