Part-Time Management Accountant
Part-Time Management Accountant required for a reputable SME manufacturing business based in central Birmingham. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Completing the management accounts for the group
- Supporting accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Supporting with the control accounts
- Costing and margin analysis and where possible
- Improving the current team's processes
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a manufacturing environment and will take a hands on approach. Candidates must be either part qualified or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA, however candidates who are Qualified By Experience are also welcomed to apply.
The business currently use Hyperion and experience of using this system would be of an advantage. Intermediate Excel skills including the use of vlookups and pivot tables are essential.
PLEASE NOTE this is a part-time vacancy of 25 hours per week - you can work whatever pattern you wish around these hours.