PEN TESTER / ETHICAL HACKER / ETHICAL SECURITY TESTER
Permanent role - up to £65,000 per annum
One of the UK's Leading Partners in Science and Technology Research is looking for a talented and skilled Penetration Tester to come and join their dedicated Security Penetration Security team. They are a global organisation that is predominantly based in Europe, North America and Australia, but are going into emerging markets in Africa and South East Asia.
This is a client-facing position, working in team of three delivering a world-class consulting as well as undertaking service development activities. As a penetration tester you will be expected to offer the flexibility to switch between application and infrastructure testing while working with a broad range of clients, alongside some of the best talents in the security industry.
Key skills and experience required:
· Educated to a Degree level
· Team member certified (CREST or TIGER)
· Active CHECK status is desirable
· In depth technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques and tools
· Proven experience in penetration testing
· Excellent time management and communication skills
The salary and Benefits:
· Basic Salary: up to £65,000 per annum depends on the level of experience
· Benefits: An excellent flexible benefits package that includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, income protection, on site Free Health Assessment and great pension scheme.
If you are looking for new challenge with prospect of working with great company that provides excellent support for career development and skills enhancement then this is the right move for you.
For more information or to apply please contact me on or call