Registered Nurse - Outpatients
BMI Edgbaston Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- UK full NMC registered nurse
- Surgical experience in UK hospital - orthopaedic, general, gynae, ENT.
- Ideal extended skills to include
- Registered practitioner with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Proven experience within a medical, surgical, or outpatient environment (or similar) in the UK as a qualified practitioner
- Preferred: Preceptorship qualification
Duties of this role include:
- To work in the Outpatient and Pre-assessment nursing services.
- To provide an efficient and effective service for patients, Consultants and staff.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the department manager.
- To ensure capture of all sources of revenue generated within the department.
- To work with the Outpatient team, in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of nursing care as the point of contact for the patient and ensuring adequate processes are in place at every stage in the patient journey to provide the highest level of care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.