c. £45,000 p.a. + Bonus + Benefits
As Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of management and financial accounts and related financial analysis including standard costing.
Duties will include:
- Day to day financial activities including; preparation of month end accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining strong financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
- Preparation of standard costs in line with budget and report on manufacturing costs and inventory
- Ownership and investigation of any cost variances and product profitability analysis
- You will also provide commercial support to stakeholders throughout the business to ensure the continued profitability of the group through coherent financial analysis
- Qualified Accountant with strong cost accounting experience
- Experience of working within manufacturing is a distinct advantage
- Clarity in written and verbal communication and able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion
- An enquiring mind and proactive focus
- Confident and articulate in presentation
- A true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels
A passionate commitment to engineering excellence and the flexibility to respond rapidly in a dynamic environment are just two of the strengths that have made our client a market leader in the design, development and manufacture a range of premium reusable scientific consumables. A profitable division of an international group who have an unrivalled reputation for product innovation, quality and customer service, their customer base boasts a number of largest and most demanding blue-chip customers within the Industrial, Life Sciences and Medical sectors globally. Our client prides itself on its open and positive culture, free from bureaucracy, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded.
How to Apply
To discover more about this exciting and demanding role and the unrivalled autonomy, influence and career opportunities within this global manufacturing group, please apply by attaching your CV in word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference number 370662.