Media Production Manager
Media Production Manager
Location: Sutton Coldfield, B72 1SX
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Main Purpose of the role:
Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Finance, Legal and Insight sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
The media team are an integral part of creating online content for our training and marketing purposes.
Main Purpose of Role:
As head of the media team, you will be responsible for day to day running of the team and all aspects of production management. Creating video content for training and promotional purposes, under the direction of the Director of Online Learning and clients. The role will include filming events and studio productions, editing and motion graphics. Work will be varied, involve cross site visits and the ability to work individually and as part of a team. When required, you will be tasked with managing best in breed partners to deliver high scale content to each business.
• Managing the Media Team
• Project management
• Liaising with clients
• Creating storyboards/proposals
• Content & Asset management
• Technical support
• Writing reports and business cases
• Time sheets
• Working with identified Partners
• Deliver training
• Performance reviews
• Video and audio editing
• Motion graphics
• Camera Operator
• Location shoots
• Setting up of studio for live webinars and non-live recordings
• Monitoring A/V of live webinars and non-live recordings
• Record all activities on the company job tracking and time recording system to allow accurate recharging of work
• Undertake any specific training, instructions, guidance, any other duties that from time to time may be required
Skills and Experience Required:
The person in this role:
The person taking on this role will need to be creative, innovative, and flexible. They must have good interpersonal skills with excellent time management. Experience and skills within video production are essential, along with the desire to develop their skills further.
The skills required:
• Degree/HND in Media Production
• Proven 3 years production experience minimum (showreel and references).
• Broadcast/live streaming
• Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition CC
• Digital workflow and asset management
• Single and multi-camera techniques
• Lighting, studio/chroma key lighting
• Vision Mixing (desirable)
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"