Paraplanner / Client Care Manager ( Wealth Management)
We are looking for candidates for a Client Care Manager role that will suit an experienced Financial Planning Administrator /Paraplanner who has ideally been working within the independent financial services sector and who has achieved the CII Diploma in Financial Planning.
We are recruiting for a very reputable prestigious wealth management company in Newcastle-under-Lyme and they are looking to expand their team at their beautifully appointed offices.
Along with experience in a similar role as a paraplanner or financial planning administrator the ideal candidate will have :
• Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel (both 2003 and 2010 versions) and Outlook
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent grammar, proof reading and letter writing experience
• Good verbal communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• A commitment to ongoing learning and self-development
The role will involve :
• Preparing for client meetings
• Taking minutes of meetings and preparing follow up letters/reports
• Providing accurate administrative support
• Maintaining and building on client relationships
• Review and analysis of client portfolios
• Financial planning, including tax planning, cash flow management
• Client profitability reviews
• Management of new business
You will need to be able to manage your own workload and be able to maintain the company standards at all times, including being well presented and client focussed.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known, well established company who will support further training and qualifications and provide an excellent working environment.
If you have experienced in a similar role - as a Paraplanner, Financial Service Administrator or Client Care Manager please get in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Candidates can also have experience within the Financial Services Industry covering some of the duties detailed above.