PR & Brand Communications Manager
Established 21 years ago, this multi-channel retailer have been making woman feel fantastic with the lingerie and clothing ranges that they offer; currently recruiting for a PR & Brand Communications Manager to join the brand team. The business is one that wants woman to celebrate their curves and is currently going through a time of exciting growth and development.
The Role: This PR & Brand Communications Manager role is a new position within the brand team and reports to the Brand Director. Responsible for communicating with new customers and educating them on the fantastic feeling that they can get through engagement with the brand using creative and innovative PR and communications campaigns across digital and offline channels.
- Work closely with the Brand Director on strategy for PR and brand communications that will generate engagement and acquisition of new customers
- Develop relationships with relevant journalists across fashion to create features that promote customer experience of the brand
- Manage press days and experience days for brand ambassadors
- Develop relationships with relevant bloggers across digital channels
- Manage all PR activity for new store launches and re-openings of newly fitted stores
- Fantastic written expertise with a creative and engaging style
- Agency management
The Candidate: To be considered for this PR & Brand Communications role, you must have worked in a B2C environment such as retail, leisure and travel, fashion, direct marketing/mail order. You will have a strong grounding in PR where you have worked hard to grow and develop a brand and engage with new customers to that brand. You must have exceptional written skills and be comfortable building relationships with influencers, brand ambassadors and media contacts. Your experience can come from a PR agency background, provided you have demonstrable experience of growing and developing a key consumer brand over a long period of time.
As well as the salary of circa £40000 - £50000, the benefits which accompany the role include pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and product discount.
This PR & Brand Communications role is commutable from Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire.
PR & Brand Communications Manager, Leamington Spa, £40000 - £50000