Locum Independent Reviewing Officer - Worcestershire
Locum Independent Reviewing Officer - Looked After Children - Worcestershire
Worcestershire County Council are seeking a Locum Independent Reviewing Officer to manage a caseload of Looked After Children.
This contract is for 3 months initially, to cover long term sickness. The ideal candidate will have Team Manager experience, knowledge of the IRO handbook and care planning regulations.
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years Post Qualifying Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Chair large and complex meetings to achieve clearly defined outcomes, SMART objectives and recommendations.
- Utilise good communication skills - in particular with children and young people - to ensure the service users maximum engagement.
- Contribute to the development of service standards
- Develop and manage business plans
- Contribute to the pricing of service and plans to generate income
Worcestershire is a varied and diverse county, with awe inspiring scenery and historic sites mixed with industrial and economic strength.
There are excellent transport links to the North and South West of England, as well as London and Birmingham.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings