Enterprise & Lettings Coordinator
Position Enterprise & Lettings Coordinator
Recruiter Tettenhall College
Location Tettenhall, Wolverhampton
Salary £11,000 - £11,500 Commensurate with experience
Posted Tuesday 8 August 2017
Closes 5.00 pm, Monday 21st August 2017
Contract type Part time permanent
ENTERPRISE AND LETTINGS COORDINATOR
Part-Time, (25 hours per week)
£11,000-11,500 per annum depending on experience
Founded in 1863, Tettenhall College is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school providing continuous quality education from nursery at age 2 to university entrance at age 18. The College is situated on the western outskirts of Wolverhampton and stands in 33 acres of attractive grounds and is one of the leading independent schools in the West Midlands.
The College is looking to recruit an Enterprise and Lettings Coordinator with a calm and organised manner, excellent customer service skills and a good attention to detail. Applicants must have excellent administrative skills and experience of working in a school is desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will report to the Bursar but work closely on a day-to-day basis with the Site Manager.
The successful candidate will be able to work both independently and as a part of a team and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. They will be computer literate, punctual and reliable; working hours will be 10.00 am to 3.00 pm with the ability to work flexible hours including occasional weekends if necessary.
The main functions of the role are:
* In conjunction with the Bursar, identify and generate additional revenue streams from School facilities and assets.
* Actively promote and develop the usage of School facilities by external hirers and groups.
* Booking of all facilities to internal staff and external hirers together with the raising of invoices where necessary.
* Assist with the administration and running of the Tettenhall College Summer School.
* Production of booking correspondence, including facilities brochures, booking forms, terms and conditions and general correspondence.
* Resolve any problems that occur before, during and after events and review how these events have run to better inform the organisation of future events.
* Assist in event organisation including dealing with public enquiries, communications, updating databases and working with external and internal suppliers as well as attending events on the day to ensure the smooth running of the day.
The College would like the successful candidate to start employment before the end of September 2017 or earlier if possible.
Lunch is provided free of charge and a fee discount may be available for the children of staff who attend the School. A full job description and further details are available on request from email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 1700 on Monday 21 August 2017, and interviews will be held the week commencing 28 August 2017. Applications should be made on the Tettenhall College application form which is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org or from Vacancies | Tettenhall College.
Tettenhall College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Services check.
Tettenhall College is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of sex, race, religion, disability or age.