Supply Chain Controller : West Midlands/East Midlands Border
Supply Chain Controller – The Job Opportunity
To proactively manage stock levels and suppliers, ensuring product is delivered at the right time, in the right quantity within critical path timelines.
- To procure products from approved sources and ensure delivery at the right time and quantity.
- Full adherence to budgetary constraints, cash flows and maintaining customer stock holding requirements whilst achieving minimum service level agreements.
- Garment and raw material forecasting.
- Booking future and ongoing management of current production capacity with relevant suppliers.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Highlight any exceptions/problems to the Stock Manager.
Supply Chain Controller – The Person Specification
- Previous experience within a similar sourcing, purchasing, production or supply chain position.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Highly competent IT, Excel confidence is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, numerate and attention to the detail
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.