About the role:
As a Registered Nurse in this role your duties will vary dependant on the clients individual care plan in place but may include assisting with the initial set up of care packages and the running of care within the home setting, completing IHC documentation, training and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers and ensuring individual clinical care and safety requirements are met.
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
Rates of pay £18.00 - £28.00 per hour
Are you a nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).