General Manager vacancy:
An exciting General Manager opportunity at The Broadway, Ember Inn, Derby.
This is a true Derby local set within a nice suburban location just a couple of miles outside of the city centre and close to the beautiful Darley Abbey Park.
The Broadway is looking for an experienced General Manager to join this business and continue to lead the team and drive this business forward. The Broadway provides a lovely atmosphere for its guests and is easily accessible located just off the A38.
Are you ready to become the next General Manager of the Broadway?
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle