We are recruiting for an MI Analyst, to be based in our Birmingham Office
- Develop, build, run and maintain systems and processes to gather information about all workload volumes regardless of channel, utilizing existing information where available and establishing new where not.
- Provide value adding analytics to identify improvement opportunities and promote growth.
- Ensure all reports are issued to the target audience on time, every time.
- Be responsible for the accuracy and consistency of data across all reports.
- Work closely with the operational teams to develop MI solutions that support continuous improvement in employee performance.
- Develop a wide knowledge of the GI Insurance business and use it to integrate different data streams to provide added insight to your audience and increase visibility of the overall performance of the organization.
- Work closely with everyone in the Operational Planning team and support all activities by providing insightful feedback that helps us establish the value of our decisions and supports continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Forecast Analysts to highlight any patterns or trends in MI that could indicate new avenues for improved forecasting methodology.
- Monitor and track the impacts on workload and staff availability of any ad hoc change initiative.
- Actively participate in the achievement of the Operational Planning mission statement: Foster an efficient environment where engaged people deliver superior service.
- Communication - Effective, concise and professional communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor complex information to the appropriate level for an audience in order to gain buy in to proposals or concepts
- Logical / methodical approach - Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to achieve a desired outcome
- Customer Focus - Ensure that the customer journeys are understood and options are provided to the Contact Centre Management team to continually enhance the customer experience
- Attention to Detail - Strong attention to detail and technical proficiency in extracting prerequisite date from disparate internal systems
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.