After Market Sales Coordinator
Sales Coordinator Immediate Start £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Your new company
Hays are working alongside one of Telford most reputable manufacturing companies to recruit someone in the After Market Sales team. Although this is a temporary role there is the possibility of it becoming permanent for the right candidate
Your new role
Your new role will be to provide support to the aftermarket sales business in line with the company growth targets. You will independently manage your own daily activities to enable the team to deliver their product line sales in line with company targets and goals. This will include daily sales activity such as quoting, taking incoming sales enquiries and liaising with the AFM Sales team and order processing team on orders coming in. This role may also include the need to interact with the wider field sales and service teams through relevant systems and over the phone or email.
Duties will include;
- Provide full support to the After Sales Manager.
- Work towards individual KPI's and Goals and Responsibilities set out in personal review.
- Become primary contact in the business to quote spares and accessories, training and hardware upgrades.
- Provide quotations and reconcile job sheets with existing orders, liaise with customers to obtain top up orders for work carried out.
- Manage the expedition of all required proposals for your product line
- Liaise with the sales order processing team and reconcile sales orders were needed.
- Consolidate sales order data on a weekly basis for team reviews
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical internal sales support role.
- * The role holder needs to be customer focused.
* Must be able to react to customer and business needs in order achieve a mutually beneficial result.
* Proactively focused on both personal sales goals and responsibilities and those of the wider AFM Sales Team and the wider business.
* On occasion deal with and manage conflicting priorities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.