Graduate Structural Engineer 2
Graduate Structural Engineer + 2
Salary up to £30,000 + Benefits
Are you a Graduate with a minimum of 2 to 3 years structural design experience looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress in a small, vibrant Structural consultancy in Dudley? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer to secure a role where you will be working on a host of interesting ventures across Residential and Commercial building sectors. You will get involved in projects from inception through to completion stage and the chosen candidate will be offered ongoing support and development opportunities.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years (or more) Consultancy experience
- Ability to design in contemporary materials
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a close kint team
- Keen to progress towards Chartership
- Comfortable assisting the Associate at client liaison and design meetings
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Support towards Chartership
- The option to become an integral part of a growing team
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Commutable locations for this Graduate Structural Engineer Role would include; Birmingham, Tipton, West Bromwich, Cradley Heath, Wolverhampton and Brierley Hill.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk