Our client, an Industry recognised Retailer is looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join their busy team.
This is an exciting new venture working for a well established organisation which is seeking an outstanding individual to assist the development of the company’s Quality Department.
Successful candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will be responsible for delivering processes that will improve the product safety and quality through their excellent organisational, analytical and leadership skills. Experience and a proven track record of working within the Retail Industry is essential.
Responsibilities and duties to include:
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage systems and processes that will improve the safety, quality and consumer satisfaction of all non-food special products sold by our client.
- To ensure all products are safe and comply with current and relevant legislation, conform to guidelines and adhere to our client’s policies.
- To coordinate information that assists in improving the decisions of the Buying Department, relating to product quality.
- Develops solutions to improve the collation and efficiency of data processes.
- Supervise, lead and delegate work to each Quality Assurance Assistant in accordance to meeting project deadlines.
- Liaise with the Buying Team and Technical Consultants on all aspects of Quality assurance.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with previous experience within the Quality Sector that can join this fast moving department and can immediately make an impact to deliver results.
This position is an excellent opportunity that will deliver challenges and rewards whilst being part of a very successful department which is paramount to the company’s continued success and future development.