A prestigious Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre are seeking an exceptional candidate to join their Front Office function as a KYC Analyst.
Previous KYC experience would be highly advantageous but candidates educated highly to degree level with some industry experience will be considered.
As the appointed KYC Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that all client relationships have undergone appropriate client identification screening and work closely with the Compliance function.
- Perform required Know Your Client (KYC) screening on new and existing clients
- Document and corroborate information obtained on clients utilising a variety of independent research sources
- Analysing client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile
- Review and ensure all required Anti Money Laundering (AML) and KYC Regulatory requirements for clients are met
- Liaise with Compliance teams on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances
- Liaise with Clients, Front Office, Legal, and Operations as necessary as part of the KYC process
- Assist with special projects
Skills, Requirements and Experience
- Exceptionally strong academics educated to a degree level
- Previous KYC or Asset Management experience would be highly advantageous
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- European language skills in either French, German or Spanish would be advantageous but are not essential
This is an exceptionally sought after position, ideal for those with KYC experience or graduates with some industry knowledge.
If you feel the above applies to you, please send your CV application to Laura Woodhead at