We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE 250 listed plc. Due to significant growth they are looking to recruit experienced Credit Controllers into their expanding team.
You will be responsible for the efficient and timely collection of payments, working as part of a team you will manage high value / low volume accounts focusing on query resolution and managing key client relationships.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Ensuring that outstanding balances are collected within the agreed payment terms
- Collaborating with management working towards targets to reduce the overall outstanding debt owed
- Communicate internally pushing for results and general information from fellow team members
- Working closely within a team advising and making them aware of potential risks
- Work closely with the billing team to ensure all queries are resolved; reconciliation of key accounts may be necessary
- Ensure that all actions relating to credit control; calls/payment promises/disputes are recorded on the Collection tool
You will have proven experience in credit control and of working with Excel. A strong team player with a positive can do attitude, you will be able to communicate and influence at all levels with a high degree of professionalism. You will demonstrate strong organisational skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply please do so online, attaching your CV detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370681.