Payroll Administrator - £1070 - £1280 per hour - Immediate Start
Our prestigious client in Birmingham are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team, this role will be for on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to expand their skill set!
Duties to include but are no limited to:
• Dealing with pay and benefits for staff
• Administration of starters, leavers and staff changes to ensure that payroll records are accurate and up to date.
• Processing of timesheet data and recording of absence information.
• Responding to queries from line managers and staff in our service centres and head office
• Supporting annual pay and bonus review activities through the preparation, distribution, checking and consolidation of spreadsheets
• Previous experience of working within a similar role
• Proficient in Excel with previous use of SAGE
• Good level of numeracy skills
• Excellent communication skills
Mon- Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
£ 10.70 - £12.80 per hour
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.