Customer Quality Representative
SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Quality Representative to be part of an exciting new start up inspection business in the West Midlands.
Working for an expanding SME, this will be an opportunity to be involved with a company from its core development with the chance to grow and progress with the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the businesses directors, you will have an influence on establishing a brand new facility for the company to grow their Quality Inspection and Containment operations.
- The candidate will control the entire West Midland operations, being the main customer interface and controlling the entire visual inspection process of metallic components ensuring defected products are noted and returned to suppliers.
- The candidate will be the fire wall to ensure the customer receives correct products each time and remain in constant communication with both customers and suppliers to keep everyone informed.
The ideal person will be/have:
- An experienced Quality Professional with a strong eye for detail and appreciation of ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
- Commercially minded with the drive and enthusiasm to drive the business forward.
- The ability to be credible and presentable customers and suppliers.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £28,000 - £34,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or