Vehicle Assessment Technician
Are you an experienced and successful Vehicle Assessment Technician looking for a new challenge?
Vehicle Assessment Technician - Perry Barr
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5.45pm + Weekends paid as overtime
Our client is seeking a Vehicle Assessment Technician to join their Roadside team. You will need to be self-motivated and able to pick things up quickly. At times you will be collecting data and communicating this to others.
Vehicle Assessment Technician Responsibilities:
· Carry out a professional assessment of vehicles prior to auction to ensure that customers have an accurate idea of its condition and worth
· Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
· To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Vehicle Assessment Technician:
· Qualified to minimum NVQ level 1&2
· Have workshop experience gained from either an independent or franchised automotive environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· You to be physically fit and prepared to work outdoors, whatever the weather
· Good technical knowledge
· Must have a Driving License
· The ability to work without supervision
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen