Quality Manager Birmingham
Role: Quality Manager - Aerospace
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a Quality Manager looking for a new challenge or Quality Engineer looking for the next step? Do you have experience of working within the aerospace industry? Do you want to work for a growing company offering an excellent opportunity & challenge? If this sounds like you then read on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to continued success and growth a leading precision engineering company based in Lancashire is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Quality Manager are as follows:
- Maintaining & Improving the Quality Management System to ISO9001 & AS9100
- Ensure continued compliance with customer specific approvals
- Management of the Quality Assurance & Quality Control teams
- Work with the senior management team to plan strategic growth and success of the business
- Drive continuous improvement across the business
- Customer & Supplier interaction with regard to quality
The successful Quality Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Quality experience within an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience of Managing & Improving Quality Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of AS9100, preferably Rev. D
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Strong Problem Solving & Continuous Improvement experience
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to operate at a strategic level
- Excellent communicator across all levels
As the successful Quality Manager will gain the opportunity to grow a career in quality with a leading engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects. If you're passionate about quality then apply now.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12115/CK or by calling Chris Kielthy on .