An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a non-for profit organisation based in Warwick on a 6 month contract basis for an immediate start. The role has potential to go on longer than this.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £34,000 plus car allowance.
You will report to the Senior HR Advisor and your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing effective partnerships with Business Managers to support the delivery of their business plans
- Providing sound, reliable, consistent HR advice over the phone and face to face
- Ensuring the professional delivery of core generalist HR advice
- Supporting in the effective application of Personnel policies and procedures
- Ensuring all casework is effectively managed
- Ensuring all advice and guidance is legal and compliant to relevant Employment Law
- Contributing to Learning and Development
- Up skill all managers in people practices, policies and procedures
- Develop a set of personal change skills to improve personal performance
- Contribute to the attainment of the HR business plan including the implementation of projects
- To support with appeals as requested
- To work alongside occupational health to enable effective management of sickness absence
You must have strong Employee Relations experience- dealing with a high volume caseload , be CIPD qualified or working towards, have strong influencing and coaching skills, be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice period.
If interested, please apply. Contact- Mya Sambhi