Care Assistant - Town Centre Walk Round
Position: Care Assistant
Location: Leamington Town Centre
Shifts: Flexible shifts
Salary Range: Up to £7.92
Do you enjoy helping others?
Have you been told you have a caring personality?
We are now recruiting for both walkers and drivers in Leamington Spa.
We support a growing number of clients who need a little extra support to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible. Experience is not always necessary, as full training is given to people who are passionate, show dedication and are empathetic.
At The Care Bureau we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
- Flexible working hours, including evening and weekends
- Supportive & Friendly staff looking to make your life working for us as smooth and hassle free as possible.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses
- FREE uniform and PPE
- FREE DBS check
- FREE paid training
- A rewarding career in the local community
- Ongoing Training and Support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential.
Our Care Workers assist our clients:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care to include washing and dressing to maintain personal hygiene
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties.
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
If you would like to become a Care Worker then please call Sian on (Free Phone Number) and select option 4.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check & satisfactory References.