If you are looking for a new and challenging role, we have just the job for you!
The Security Industry Authority is continuing to grow and looking to expand their current talent, and as I have successfully recruited for them before, I am now looking for an Investigator to join their team. You will enjoy a field based role with regular travel and be self-motivated with a reasonable level of autonomy and a strong team player.
I feel that this role would suit someone with a strong background in building and maintaining effective relationships with outside agencies and other enforcement partners, along with a good understanding of regulation within the public sector.
You will be required to undertake intelligence and evidence gathering whilst working with non-compliant private security businesses to affect their compliance with the Private Security Act (2001).
- You will have a proven ability of effectively gathering and analysing information whilst working on criminal investigations
- You will have the ability to draw up an action plan and carry out effective compliance/investigatory activity.
- You will be able to prioritise urgent issues whilst achieving outcomes to agreed deadlines.
- You will have well- developed negotiating and influencing skills.
- You will possess a full valid driving licence and access to a car
Just some of the benefits this role brings:
- Annual salary up to £32,050, depending on experience.
- 27.5 days' annual leave
- 8 public and 'privilege' holidays
- Flexible working hours and patterns (role dependant)
You will be a field-based worker with regular travel across the UK. If you think you have what is required and you're ready for a challenging yet very rewarding role then please submit an up to date CV and covering letter (not more than 1 A4 side) which clearly outlines how you meet the essential skills listed above for the role.
All CVS/Cover Letters need to be received by 12 noon on the 18th August
Face to face interview will take place week commencing 21st August TBC
Contact: Capita Professional Recruitment. Carla Russell, T: E:
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Professional Recruitment is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, the largest business outsourcing organisation in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.