IT Systems Administrator - up to £22,000 - Kidderminster
My leading legal Client with offices across the west Midlands are now seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to support the IT Manager.
Your role will be to provide technical support, advice and assistance (including training where appropriate and necessary) to personnel for the Company’s software and hardware (PCs, printers, etc.).
Current software packages include:o Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPointo Windows operating systemso Internet browserso Phone Managero Digital Dictation Systemo Laserformso PLC / RedFlago SOS and SOS Practice Managero Adobe Acrobat
***Must be able to drive and have own transport*
• At least 5 GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent qualifications);
• Experience in an IT support/administration position;
•Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages;
• An interest in working in a legal services environment.
• Experience of supporting legal services case management systems/software packages;
• Experience in a high customer contact role (e.g. retail, reception, support desk);
• Knowledge of network installations (LAN, WAN, VPN etc.)
• Experience of using Dreamweaver, WordPress, Crystal Reports (creating bespoke reports);
• Qualification in English;• Level 3 (or higher) qualification in IT (BTEC, A-Level or equivalent).
• Excellent written English/communication skills and excellent verbal communication skills, both in person and over the phone;
• High level of attention to detail;
• Driving licence and own transport;
• Ability to deliver a strong client-focused service, both internally and externally;
• A good team player;
• Committed and capable of working autonomously and manage their own workload;
• Good numerical and time-management skills;
• Highly organised and methodical;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Able to assess appropriate level of support required to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal