Smart Meter Supervisor
Kingsley consulting are currently supporting a highly reputable company that are leading the way within the Energy supply market.
Due to an exciting period of growth within the metering teams we are currently looking to recruit a Smart Metering Supervisor on a permanent basis to help drive performance and growth throughout this area of the business.
The area of coverage will be the West Midlands - Oxfordshire & Staffordshire.
This is a unique opportunity that offers great career progression and will enable the successful individual to expand their role further including growing a team of technicians, providing installation training, on site mentoring and licence issuing to new members of staff.
Remuneration and Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Company Phone, Laptop & Tablet
- Tooling and Test equipment provided
- Install Dual Fuel metering equipment to an excellent standard within company specific timescales.
- Meter reading and removal
- Both remote and on-site fault diagnosis / rectification
- Mentoring of new Dual Fuel meter technicians, proving training, auditing and sign off.
- Proven experience with Dual Fuel Energy Meter installations
- Ideally experienced with mentoring and training new technicians
- Gas and Electrically Qualified & MOCOPA certified
- Individuals must also be prepared to travel and work away from home when required
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. If you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process, then please do not hesitate to ask.