Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour (40 Hours per week)
Keywords relating to this position include; transport, logistics, analyst, reports, excel, formulas, administration
A manufacturer of FMCG products supplying the UK and Europe are now seeking an experienced administrator or analyst, to join their growing transport office at their Birmingham based head office.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be supporting the transport and operations department with administrative duties. You will also be responsible for the provision of clear and accurate logistics, cost and quality data to track progress towards established metrics and provide in-sight and direction. The role will provide actionable decision support analysis to functional leaders and senior management, to influence changes that result in improved profitability.
Some of your other responsibilities include:
- Measure and report numerous of costs associated to logistics and warehouse
- Maintain the use of system to extrapolate, modulate and report logistics data.
- Measure and report actual vs. planned performance, overall, by business unit.
- Manage the integration of information between various systems as well as ensuring the integrity of master data.
- Support the line manager in coordination for different strategic projects identified into logistics and warehouse.
- The hours of the role will be 1:00pm - 9:30pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced logistics analyst or administrator with a good understanding of excel spreadsheets, able to spot and correct any anomalies. You will have superior analytical skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and can see the "big picture" while still paying attention to the detail.
This role offers an excellent immediate position, with a high level of responsibility, combined with superb prospects for development within the company.
If this is you, please apply to this advert addressing your application to Neil Edwards
Ideal living locations include; Birmingham, Solihull, Small Heath, Yardley, Sheldon, Sparkhill, Marston Green, Aston, Tyseley.