Human Resources, Admin, Support, Contracts
FTC (7 Months), Full-Time
- Providing administrative support to the organisation in all areas of HR.
- Undertaking efficient and effective recruitment and selection within the company to fill vacancies.
- Processing of new starters: covering contractual documents, delivery of inductions and onboarding process.
- Ensuring the HR database in accurate and up to date.
- Support the company’s health and safety processes.
- Organise employee wellbeing programmes.
- Develop effective working relationships with managers and staff.
- Experience in HR/recruitment highly essential.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Good understanding of employment law.
- Strong communication skills.
- Capable of working autonomously.
- Hard working with high attention to detail.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- An industry leading organisation offering research and consulting services.
- Rapidly expanding with an international presence..
- *£20K annual salary paid monthly over the course of the seven month contract.
- Seven month fixed term contract.
- Maternity cover.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.