Graduate Town Planner
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package on offer
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. We are looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious employees to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Planner to join the team in our Birmingham office.
A brief summary of the duties is as follows:-
• Assisting senior members of staff on a range of planning tasks including researching, monitoring and desk and site assessments
• Developing planning studies and reports in support of development proposals
• Conducting site visits
• Assisting in the review of development plans and submitting representations
• Participating in public consultation events
• Attending meetings with Clients
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Report writing skills
• Problem solving skills
• The ability to review development plans and proposals
• The ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed
• Excellent attention to detail
A recognised degree in Planning and RTPI Membership would be a distinct advantage.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s leading Planning Consultancies.