Banking Operations Team Manager
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Banking Operations Team Manager within their client reference data function, who are responsible to hold data to meet requirements imposed on the bank from various global regulators.
The Banking Operations Team Manager will work with a range of stakeholders across front and middle office to address data challenges and gaps. Managing people would be a key part of the day to day functioning as the data remediation team in Birmingham will scale up to a large function over the next few months
- Leading the setup of data remediation's function in Birmingham covering business relationships
- Framing key operating procedures and key performance indicators around key processes
- Helping agree realistic time lines and milestones with key stakeholders
- Managing, recording and tracking all known risks and issues
- Keep track of all data issues to initiate end to end root cause analysis
The Banking Operations Team Manager will have experience of working within a team management role (at least 10 FTE's) within a financial services environment. Data management, data analytics or management information role within Financial Services would be very relevant experience. You will have ability to work with master data management tools and SQL and have excellent stakeholder management skills and good analytical problem solving ability.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region in a growing function. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at