RGN BAND 5 - SALISBURY
Remedy Medical are currently seeking various Registered General Nurses (RGN) for a variety of shifts based around Salisbury.
We are currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) who have NHS and Community experience
My client is looking for an RGN to be professional and enthusiastic with excellent bed side manner.
The successful RGN will need to carry out the following duties:
- Be able to work on NHS wards
- Have excellent bed side manner
- At least 6-12 months NHS experience
- Potential experience in taking blood but not essential
The Successful RGN must have the following:
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within any of the above specialities
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- A full Clean UK Driving Licence (if you are community based)
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
If you do not have Immunisations or a DBS on the update service we are able to arrange this for you although it may delay any placement.
For more information please contact Daniel at Remedy Medical.