Internal Communications Executive
Internal Communications Executive based in Coventry.
Your new company
Celesio UK is an inspired and inspiring career choice. A pioneering provider of integrated healthcare services, we are unique and innovative, with career options that are found nowhere else. Are you interested in how customers think? Have a drive to discover the role of the "Brand" in customer relationships? Or perhaps how to more effectively listen to and understand customers? This is an exciting Insight /Research Executive Client Side opportunity in a fast paced, multinational company where you will be challenged and driven to discover answers to the above questions and much more! Your new role Acting as part of the communications delivery team you will support Comms Partners to deliver business communications needs in line with a Service Level Agreement approach. You must be able to manage stakeholder expectations and be clear about outputs in line with the SLA approach, and hitting every deadline is a pre-requisite. You will have joint accountability and responsibility for team goals and objectives, and supporting the strategic direction set by the Comms Partners and Head of.
What you'll need to succeed
- Broad communications expert
- At least 5 years' experience in a fast pace 'centre of excellence' communications delivery team
- Knowledge of business focused communications solutions where the output matches both business culture and stakeholder expectations
- A good understanding of a diverse and hard to reach workforce
- Experience of managing agencies and external supplier relationships
- Experience and insight into the key drivers of internal engagement
- Video creation and editing, script writing and events experience are an advantage, as is an understanding of external communications and PR.
- Independent working with the ability to prioritise in an agile and flexible way in a continually evolving and often ambiguous environment
- Natural problem solving skills with the ability to create pragmatic and appropriate solutions based on experience and sound judgement
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to write on behalf of key stakeholders,
- The ability to balance creativity with pragmatism to deliver interesting, relevant and appropriate communication approaches and content
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an attractive market rate salary and the opportunity to work in a progressive, fast paced and forwards thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.