A well respected client I am working with, is looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their large and busy environment. This position will be based in their HQ office, which is based in a great centralised location. The vacancy is open because they are looking at expanding their workload and need an extra member to join their payroll team. They are seeking someone with experience managing the full payroll process such as maintaining holiday and attendance systems, monthly payment runs, pensions and management reports for HR.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience in managing the full payroll process including pension inductions
- Be passionate about payroll and be looking to develop a career in this area
- Enjoy working in a busy and experienced team, reporting to the Payroll Manager
- Have experience of Sage Payroll and monthly reporting (desirable but not essential)
In return you will:
- Receive excellent training and development
- Have the opportunity to develop your role in the long run either towards a career in payroll
- Receive very competitive remuneration and benefits
- Be working for a very exciting business which is growing very quickly
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more about the role, the send your CV to this position.