Purchase Ledger Clerk
A well-known construction firm has a requirement for a permanent Purchase Ledge Clerk. Following a period of consistent year on year growth, the company is on the lookout for hardworking staff who are hungry for progression. Your new role will require you to support with all aspects of the purchase ledger, becoming a key player in the efficiency of the department. You will need to be ambitious and demonstrate an ability to communicate and build positive relationships with your colleagues. You'll be working in a large team who like to engage with each other and organise social events outside of work.
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in processing large volumes of invoices daily
- Be an effective communicator, with the ability to build positive working relationships with your colleagues
- Work in a methodical, organised manner. It is important that you are accurate and can work to strict deadlines
- Experienced in working with SAGE or similar software
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to progress quickly within a large organisation
- Be supported by an experienced senior management team, who will provide high quality training and maintain open and honest communication with you.
- Work in a busy, vibrant atmosphere with lots of opportunities to get involved in social events outside of work
This job is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with the drive to take control of their career. The size and expanding nature of this business means that there will be opportunities to progress quickly for the right candidate. If you want to prove yourself and climb the career ladder, we want to hear from you.