Management Accountant required for a Manufacturing PLC based in Wolverhampton. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and well respected company that wants to offer the successful candidate a platform to further their career. Prospective applicants must have experience within the manufacturing/construction industry and have an in-depth knowledge of management accounting.
As the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all the accounting entries associated with development projects
- Maintaining the fixed assets and customer owned asset registers
- Preparing the month end journal entries
- Reconciling the sub-ledgers to the General Ledger
- Support cost reviews
- Preparing cash flow forecasts for capital expenditure
The preferred candidate will be a part-qualified CIMA/ACCA student who is looking to complete their qualification in the next 12-18 months. They will need to be extremely motivated, confident liaising with all departments and be able to demonstrate a high degree of capability in using integrated business systems.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary, benefits package and lots of opportunity to progress within the company.