Medical Sales Representative
Apodi have a fantastic opportunity to join the team on a permanent head count basis. You will be working for one of our clients who have had huge success with their product and now require more Medical Representatives to promote this further.
Your role will be to maximise sales growth within your territory in a primary and secondary care setting.
- Selling to primary & secondary care clinicians, practice nurses, pharmacists and CCG's
- Achieving goals and objectives as agreed by your manager
- Identify key challenges and opportunities
- Deliver quality and effective sales calls on territory contacts building, developing and maintaining key working relationships.
- Present brand value propositions to positively influence prescribers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the UK Pharmaceutical industry and current NHS structure, key process streams, policies and likely future developments
- Understanding of sales process
- Self-starter with ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to present to customers with confidence and credibility
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- ABPI Qualification or studying towards
Apodi offer a salary, company car or allowance, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension and a great place to work