3rd Line Engineer
Vacancy - Birmingham - Citrix - Microsoft - Third Line Support - Up to £42,000
A leading Law Firm in Birmingham is looking to hire a 3rd Line Support Engineer on a permanent basis. The right candidate will possess strong communication skills, be a team player, a hard worker and have a genuine interest in IT.
You will join a strong, dynamic IT team supporting the existing infrastructure including virtualization, storage and Windows server. To be successful in this role you will have a solid IT background and act as an escalation point for the service desk.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Monitor networks and servers and troubleshoot efficiently where required.
- Administer backup and recovery systems and processes.
- Escalation point for service desk
- Research, recommend, plan and implement new processes and systems into wider team and infrastructure.
- Exchange 2010/2016
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and Provisioning Services
- Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008
- Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Backup technologies - Veeam/Symantec/Rubrik
- Skype For Business
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suitable for the role, we offer monetary rewards for successful referrals.