We love technology. We love all things digital. On top of all that we love talking to and meeting people and making connections. Add intelligent and passionate Recruitment Consultants and Managers that have the right experience and you have Opilio Recruitment. We love what we do!
With offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester, we have the network and the reputation to make things happen.
Due to organic growth we are now looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant, for our Birmingham office. You should have a minimum of 12 months’ work experience in a sales related field, such as Estate Agency, Field Sales, Telesales, Retail Sales or Business Development / Account Management.
You will ideally be looking to work for a company that allows rapid career progression through results rather than length of time worked with a company.
You must be commercially aware, be able to client face at Director Level and above all be self-motivated. This is a real opportunity to be an entrepreneur within a business that will support you to succeed.
In return, we offer rapid career progression, earn 30% of what you generate in revenue, plus the chance to enjoy your job and work with a great team in a growing sector. The working environment is smart but relaxed and everyone gets on! Being part of a team is just as important as individual billing figures. We only recruit people that we feel want to be part of our rapid growth adventure. It’s exciting, challenging but rewarding! Come be a Recruitment Consultant with us!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include:
• Analysing and understanding job specifications, which are provided by our existing global clients
• Sourcing for candidates by conducting keyword searches on internal recruitment databases, various job websites and LinkedIn
• Actively headhunting professionals through independent research
• Building relationships with candidates
• Providing candidates with advice on CVs and interview technique
• Engage in business development and networking with clients
• Meeting with potential new clients, establishing relationships and developing new business opportunities
• Advise our clients on market trends, skills development and recruitment tools and techniques
Experience and Skills:
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have the following:
• Competitive Basic Salary
• Uncapped commission scheme
• Quarterly competition prizes including weekends to Ibiza
• Monthly team nights out
• Additional Benefits from Perkbox such as discounted cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance
Training and Progression
• Structured training and development program
• External management training courses