IT Desktop Engineer
SALARY: £25,000 PA.
We are looking for IT Desktop Engineers to work within a new Contact Centre for an exciting blue chip client. Located in a high quality office space between Warwick and Leamington Spa.
What you need for IT Desktop Engineer role:
• Relevant experience in a similar role (1 Year)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft PC and server operating systems, active directory and system centre
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask and use initiative to problem solve
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What our client can offer you:
• Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
• Life assurance
• Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
• Perkz; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 2838
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 PA
Hours:40 hours per week - shift patterns vary however current office opening hours are 08:00-21:00, Monday to Friday and Saturday 09:00-17:00
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.