Electrical Estimator & Qualified Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Electrical Estimator & Qualified Supervisor
BASED (REGION/OFFICE): Birmingham
An Electrical Estimator & QualifiedSupervisor is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Estimator & QualifiedSupervisor to be based in Birmingham.
BRIEF DETAILS OF THE POSITION:
We operate on a nationwide basis, providing Electrical Installation, Inspection and Testing services to both internal and external clients, coordinated centrally from our Birmingham Office. Due to the nature of the role a flexible approach to working requirements is needed, as a large amount of our work is nationwide. This is an office based role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to plan and supervise their own workload, liaise with the Clients representatives and their clients is also required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To complete quotations and estimates for all required works to a high standard and within contract timescales. To review paperwork & certification for the NICEIC enrolment.
To liaise with other internal and external contract managers. To work with administrators for processing works. To attend sites across the UK for client meetings and surveys.
- City & Guilds 2382 - 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 - Test & Inspection Qualification or Equivalent
- City & Guilds Electrical Qualifications or Equivalent recognised apprenticeship
- A full driving license
- City & Guilds 2400 Design & Verification or Equivalent
- Previous Estimating & Qualified Supervisor Experience
- Multiple contract management
- Use of all Microsoft office programs
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to Interpret Electrical schematic diagrams, reports and drawings
- To travel throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays.
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Electrical Estimator & QualifiedSupervisor with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.